The things that I really really want

Hey guys, it's been months since the last time I wrote my last post here on my blog. Alhamdulillah, I've been able to get most of the items that I listed back in my previous posts back in 2012.

So here are the things that I really want to buy this year :

NUMBER 1 :

1UZ-FE. Yess this 200HP++ engine is my number one priority on my list.


I mean look at it guys! Look at the power it produces! Look how easy it is to drift your car using this engine!





NUMBER 2 :

Slider for my video!


For those who don't know what's the benefit of this device for. Check this video out (my friend's video).





NUMBER 3 :

Tamron 24-70mm F 2.8


You might ask why I really want this lens? Because (I saw a review) that this lens has the capability to out-performed Canon's 24-70mm L lens. That's right!


If you don't believe me, look at this review. (WATCH IN HD to see the real image quality)


Please wish me luck guys so I can get my hands on these items this year! :D

Thanks for readin'! :D

Comments

Popular Posts