Just a short review of my car



Well, it's been a long time since I post this blog with a topic about my car. This is it! Ocet! That's my car's name! Btw, I'm not going to talk a lot about my car though, just wanna give you some new details that's all. SOrry guys, but I'm not in the mood to make good story in this blog right now.


My car is now shining again! In case you didn't know, my car crashed onto the wall at Sentul's gokart track due to my error during a drift practice back then.


I also installed this bubble (some call it "dildo") shiftknob from Jo Fajito! (thanks buddy!)


Another picture of my Cressida......


Oh yes, my metal girlfriend and my REAL girlfriend! :D


Ok basically I just wanna show you my car's spec

Engine :
Full Stock engine except :
-Customize vane air flow
-Customize stock ECU
-Coil From Toyota Celica ST205
-Stock Exhaust Manifold, with 6-long 2 in to 1 of 2inch pipe with helmholtz, single muffler.
Performance : Enough (hehe)

Drive train : Stock ,with Welded Differential

Suspension :
Front :
-Stock Springs from W201
-Custom stock shock absorber
-Custom Adjustable pillow ball Swing arm
-Custom 'Medium' Angle steering
-Custom 'Medium' Caster angle

Rear :
-Stock Springs from unknown Mercedes
-Custom Old Man Emu from AMC jeep wrangler

Brake : STOCK

Sponsors : AM Wallet (LOL my own wallet)


From all of those details you just saw, I already spend about less than 40 million rupiahs (My estimation) or S$6154 (including the car's price). :D

Oh if you wanna see it in action, please watch this trailer :D

Thanks guys :D

Comments

Popular Posts